Saturday 2 April 2011

Jelly Fish

Jellyfish, Jelly Fish. It's a small difference but could save your life.
Get some jelly and some fish, put em' in a sandwich, DELISH.
Don't eat a real jellyfish. OR YOU'LL DIE!


Trust me, Julian Smith knows his stuff.


The ultimate questions:
- Go back to blonde, or stay brown?
- Should I have a 16th?
- Shez' 18th theme, Suit Up or Vintage?
- Pink or White marshmallows?
- Summer or winter uniform?
- Am I hot or cold?
Crusts on or crusts off?
Things I enjoy:
- The word quench
- Julian Smith
- Receiving mail and parcels
- Picking up people from the airport
- Surprises
- Sitting on the shower floor
- Long train rides by myself
- That 3pm bell
- Getting facebook notifications
- Mini baby warthogs


Things I dislike:
- The word squelch                                                                   2014 all the way.
- Poorly tied ties                                                                       See you then Europe.
- Tag dags
- Not properly folded collars
- Slightly unstraight pictures
- 4 wheel drives
- Coffee
- Stray hairs
- Brown bread
You Stay Classy Santiago 


2 comments:

  1. The answer to your questions:
    - Go brown one more time...
    - Nah let's just go out for dinner...
    - Vintage suit up! Gosh!
    - Neither, marshmellows are gross...
    - Winter makes us look hot, summer makes us cold...
    - depends who you're talking about :P
    - thanks for stealing my line...

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I may have stolen your line, but I also wonder that in a man. Not nearly as much as you, but still, it's very good to know.

    ReplyDelete