Wednesday 13 April 2011

that's a lot of waffles

5 tips for life:
1. What are you, stupid? Red eye flashes twice
2. I made this for you
3. Jeffery ate all the waffles
4. Jeffery's bored
5. Don't eat a real jellyfish, OR YOU'LL DIE!

I was trying to snap a picture of my buddies Bill and Bryce
Bill takes lots of pictures, so he gave me some advice
He moved before the second flash
photographer? yeah right
What are you, stupid Bill? Red eye flashes twice!



I was a leader at jcac this year
It was themed LOL.

Laugh Out Loud
Live Out Loud
Love Out Loud.

It was pretty rad



5 things I LOL'd about at camp:
1. Pink teams red faces attempt
2. Jacqui and Shez' sorry song
3. Zoe's 'Leah, look at me Leah'
4. Hash Brown and Shezii bubs
5. Ride the horse, wipe your bum

My friend Shez and I have really cool conversations, man you wish you were us. She yells as me, I yell back louder. Basically we see who can have the best insult, and that person wins the conversation. A lot of our conversations also consist of Julian Smith. For instance: Elsie: "I made it because I love you!!" Shez: "I'm not going to drink it" Elsie: "I HATE YOU!" Shez: "What are you, stupid?" Elsie: "Red eye flashes twice!" and so on. The other day I caught her telling a young camper in my group how lame I was, I didn't care.
Don't ever talk text talk to my face, or even in text. It's my pet hate. Don't get angry if I don't respond to messages. My phone and facebook are not my life, and I don't respond to non repliable messages. Don't tell me how short I am. Believe me, I know. Yo, get it?


See you then Blair and Serena



I'm too legit. Too legit to quit. But now I'm not legit. I'm unlegit.
And that's why I must quit.



No comments:

Post a Comment