Saturday 26 March 2011

Fillet 'O' Fish

The worst insult is to call someone a Fillet 'O' Fish.

"You would order a Fillet O Fish wouldn't you". OUCH
"You're such a Fillet O Fish!" BAM
"That was a Fillet O Fish act" HARSH
A Fillet O Fish is one of those shocking Maccas inventions. No one really buys them, and no one is ever caught eating oneWhy do they exist?

- WHY?

 










..Why do things exist?
..Why don't things exist?
Why don't magic unicorns with colourful horns exist?
Or realistic chick flicks?
Or even perfect boys?
Boys. *sigh*. They make us laugh, and cry. And everything in between
We love them, we hate them, then we love them again.
LoveLove is not our duty. It's our destiny.


Today I watched Gossip Girl, Friday Night Lights and Greys.
I really want Dan and Blair to get together, because they left me on a cliff hanger. Who does that? Yesterday I watched the shooting episode of Greys. Even though I had seen it before it was exhausting!
I also want Lyla and Tim Riggins to get together properly, he's pretty great. Aghh Tim Riggins. How great. I love Beau too, I want him as a child for myself. Tim Riggins is so great I would almost compare him to Damon Salvatore. WOW.

~ Texas Forever ~

 



No comments:

Post a Comment