Thursday 15 December 2011

new beginnings

wow it has been a very very very long time since I last posted, and I now realise just how stupid I sounded. but here I am again... still writing.

so since I last wrote, on May 27, Pete's birthday might I add, a lot has changed. like a lot.
for me personally, I have met some crazy cool new people, that have changed my life for the better. there have been many ups, and many downs to go with them.
for starters, my best friend is moving to Sydney next year for nine months (to have a baby, obviously). letting her go will be one of the hardest things to do, but she so deserves to go, and I'm sure she'll love it.

my cousin also returned from Kenya, and that has been amazing to have her, she is no longer my cousin, but one of my best friends. I love having her round, she's a pretty cool Currie.

In October, I headed over to Adelaide, following my best friend, making sure she didn't do anything stupid. I met some pretty darn amazing people there too, one of which I new before I went, but whome completely lost my trust and broke my heart watching him break hers. going there, he thought I would eat him alive, which was partially true, but luckily I didn't, because he's back in the good books after the repaying he did.

He and her have this friend, however, who has had oh such a huge impact on me. this friend is one of the single greatest things that has happened to me, in a while anyways. he's pretty great, something special indeed. so we met, not too long ago, and we hit things off pretty well straight away. he's lovely, he's kind, he's pretty flippin amazing, whether he knows it or not. he's one of my very best friends, and I like him mucly. though he lives in adelaide, which means I don't get to see him all the time, and that saddens me.

last weekend he came down and visited, which was freaking great. we spent a lot of time together, and as of the 12th december expressed his feelings, to which are mutual. I am over the flippin moon. I think sometimes he doesn't know how great he is, and how much he brightens my day. I love every minute talking to him, and he is really something pretty great, pretty special, something I am not willing to give up. I am proud to call him one of my best friends, and something more at that. I cannot wait till he visits in January, it will be amazing!

that's about enough from me, I think anyways. sometimes we just need to take a break from all this 'telling the world our life' stuff. because the world doesn't need to hear everything, and it also means that after a little while we look back on it and realise how much can change ridiculously in such a short amount of time. after many ups, and many downs, life is treating me pretty great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment