Saturday 17 December 2011

twentytwo days

thoughts are flooding the mind again, what better way to voice them than to write

so there's this guy. he's somewhat new in my life, and he's pretty darn cool.
only problem is he does not live close by, which poses as a slight problem, but we can do it.
I shall be seeing him in just over three weeks time, and I am so looking forward to it. I don't think he realises just how much he brightens up my day and life in general. is it possible that someone you just met only 2 months ago can have such a massive impact on your life? clearly it is, because he does.

in twenty two days I shall be overjoyed by the amazingness of his company. in twenty two days he shall be blessed with my company also.

a lot can happen in twenty two days I have discovered though. in this twenty two day waiting period, there's Christmas, New Years and many more joyous occasions that one would think I'd be thrilled by. don't get me wrong, love those times of year, but suddenly they don't seem so important anymore when all I want to do is spend them with him. obviously that is not going to happen, but it just slightly saddens me to think so. I really hope to spend many other Christmas' and New Years' with him, if he shares those same hopes.

so I met him just two months ago, or a little over. we hit things off pretty well and now I can't imagine my life without him. he really is one of my best friends, male friends that is, the other female best friend wouldn't here of it! it's just, how can all these feelings and tight bonds have been formed in such short time? I really don't understand. the only way I can try to describe it is that we just get each other, and have done since we met. we never get bored of each other, or each other's company, and you'd think living so far away would have pushed him away, but infact it's done the opposite and has brought us closer and stronger. we make it through the distance and I'm sure we can make it through just about anyhting. whether he be reading this or not, he really has changed my life for the better and in only two months. no one has ever done that before! definitely someone who needs to stay in my life!

there's my little rant, back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment