Tuesday 17 May 2011

2012

If we all die in 2012 then I have wasted that last year on school.

So I think I should drop out in preparation for the world ending. Sweet.
What the future may hold IF the world doesn't end up ending:

2011: Finish year 10
2012: Finish year 11
            Say bye to Shez for a year
            Go to Costa Rica for a month
2013: Finish year 12

2014: Gap year
            Possibly do a 3 month course in Sydney
            Save up money
            Go to Europe and America

2015: Get into a full time 3 year interior design course
            Possibly in Sydney

Em's puppy is quite cute.Seriously. It pee'd on her the other day.
Emma is coming soon, it'll be pretty cool when she gets here.
Pete's birthday is next week. I have no idea what to get him. It sucks.
Alice got her hair done, it looks amazing.

As I'm hopefully going to Costa Rica, and their first language is Spanish, I'll leave on a Spanish note
Hola Boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment