Monday 23 May 2011

Bad Days

I had the worst day today, it went something like this:

- Woke up really tired because I was woken up in the middle of the night last night
- Mum tells me we are probably getting the car I DIDN'T want
- I open the cupboard and find that dad didn't get the right food I asked for
- It's really cold
- Go to school, find out injections were today
- Then find out injections are going to be in P1+2, which was when I had wheelchair basketball
- Got to do about 10 minutes of wheelchair basket ball because of it
- Go to shop to find a birthday present, didn't have it when they said they would
- Come home and find all these loud trucks in your driveway chopping down all your trees
- Walk inside, complain to dad
- Arm still killing me, have to go to dance
- Dad tells me no one can take me to dance, because they're test driving cars
- This means I have to get myself to dance via public transport
- It's in Nunawading


I'm downing my sorrows in metres of lickerish because safeway doesn't sell them in any smaller packages, and I only needed a little bit for a cake decorating.


LIFE SUCKS. But the Amazing Race is on tonight, so it'll be alright, because Shez and I will be on there. One day,


CIAO BELLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment