Saturday 14 May 2011

Lazy Sundays

Friday night:
Came home. Watched Vampire Diaries. Tidied my room (cleaning week). Went to youth. Came home with Shez and Liam. Watched t.v. Went to bed.

Saturday:
Woke up at 12.Went internet shopping. Took Chester for a walk. Went to work. Came home. Listened to Nikki Webster and Delta Goodrem. Did homework. Went to bed.

Sunday:
Got woken up at 8.30. Went to Albert park. Did the RSPCA Million Paws walk. Had morning tea. Came home. Had a shower. Currently laying in bed.



What a weekend!



I reorganised my really cool early 2000's C.D collection the other day. I hadn't looked in forever. I think my favourite band from back then is
S-Club7. They were the greatest. Then followed by the Backsteet Boys, then the Spice Girls. I still have a soft spot for Nikki and Delta, they were pretty cool back then.

There ain't no party like an S-Club party

No comments:

Post a Comment